The Foiling Course will focus on new and unique skills for foil placement and techniques at a high technical level in form and application, which in turn will help your foiling business grow and help your work stand out for all the right reasons.
This course is aimed at qualified hairdressers that are able to foil hair reasonably well or have attended the Intermediate Foiling Course. It will give you the confidence to take a creative approach to foiling and inspire the artist within.
FOILING COURSE OUTCOMES:
- Sectioning techniques to suit different haircuts.
- Combining Weaves and Slices
- Foil Placement & Patterns
- How to work faster and achieve high-quality results
- Working with different porosity hair and achieving great colour and condition
- Combining different lightening products to achieve multi-tone/depths results
- Perfecting tone of colour choice to suit skin tone
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR:
Stylists, Apprentices or seniors wanting to learn basic or more advanced techniques.
Be on trend and inspire your clients with this hands-on workshop for 10 participants.
Bring your Metal and tail combs, Sectioning clips, Hair Dryer and a basic range of Brushes and Combs
Model(s) for the practical workshop
One-day workshop from10-4:00
COURSE LOCATION & DATES:
Launching 2018 dates very soon.
Available for one on one or group sessions
Contact Karen for Pricing
Phone: 07 32835933